Complete Builders Inc. - General,
531 Hidden Cir
North Salt Lake
Primary Contact: PETER WANKIER
ENVISION QUALITY ELECTRICAL, INC. - Electrical,
Primary Contact: ENVISION QUALITY ELECTRICAL, INC.
De Best Heating & Air - Mechanical,
Primary Contact: De Best Heating & Air
Platinum Plumbing Services Inc - Plumbing,
Parcel #: 16323520020000
718 E 3900 S
106 E EDGECOMBE DR
SALT LAKE CITY UT,
Completed - Rich Novasio
Completed Date: 03/06/2020
- Final review
03/06/2020 - Prior requested items have been submitted and uploaded. Okay to issue permit
Denied - Rich Novasio
Completed Date: 02/27/2020
- 2nd review
02/27/2020 - Please see Revised plans for review. Please comment on the following concerns
1. Show ADA/ANSI 117.4 requirements for bathrooms with dimensions
2. Show dimensions of ramp
3. show fire rated doors with self closing hinge or device
4. Show dimensions of storage attic area with noted access and dimensions of stairs
5. Need electrical plan with smokes
6. Need mechanical plan with locations of heating and cooling devices
7. Cannot leave building to re-enter for services, ramp shall access building from inside the building
8. show ADA access for exterior if used, sidewalk, ramp? grade?
9. Justify no ADA parking in garage
10. Need planning approval
11. Please submit one set of plans with all noted changes
12. Note required R-values for insulation
13. will need health department inspection and approval
Completed - Shirl White
Completed Date: 01/23/2020
Denied - Rich Novasio
Completed Date: 02/04/2020
- 1St review
02/05/2020 - In order complete your review the following questions need to be addressed. Using the 2018 IEBC (International Existing Building Code) Section 301. (1) Please chose the method being used to design and alter the building (301.3.1 or 301.3.2 or 301.3.3).
(2) Determine the occupancy based on Sq Ft or seating capacity, the area of storage is not consistent with noted sq ft.
(3) The current layout of the building does not share same uses on each floor, justify no elevator access
(4) The removal of walls in the "garage area" is there any structural or framing plans?
(5) Need to determine fire wall location or use compliance methods to delete "justify" and note on plans
(6) Cannot vent over sidewalks (water heaters/dryers).
(7) Any venting through roof will require separation from existing equipment
In order to complete your request for a plan review please address the following questions, update plans and re-submit to: firstname.lastname@example.org please attach permit number